Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hazel is eating!



Tonight at dinner something very strange happened. It all started out normally enough. Mom made me a delicious grilled cheese sandwich, a pear, and some milk. I was happily eating, when suddenly, Hazel sat down at the table with us. And then (you won't believe it, but it's true), she started eating real food! Well, I'm not sure I'd call it food, but it was milk and rice cereal and she ate it from a spoon. Mom and Dad said I ate that stuff when I was her age, but I'm not sure I believe them. In any case, I have to admit that Hazel did a pretty good job eating for the first time. You can watch the video by clicking the image above, clicking on the Hazel's First Food link under videos, or just click here. If you want to compare, here's my first time eating.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

Mitch, it was so neat to see Hazel eating for the first time, but it was also neat watching you eat when you were Hazel's age. I had forgotten how little you used to be! You have gotten so big that it's hard to remember you at that age. You'll have fun someday watching those videos too. You've got a lot of fun foods to teach Hazel about. Love, Bubbe