Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ha, ha!

The day Hazel got ahold of Mom's hat and glasses
Every day, we make Mom and Dad laugh. Here are some funny things we said and did this week.

I can read like a second or third grader, and today I was helping Mom cook when I came across a funny word, "balsamic vinegar." All day long, Hazel and I yelled "balsamic vinegar" and cracked up. Mom and Dad are even laughing about it now, and when they need to distract me from trouble, they just yell it and we all laugh our heads off.

Aunt Lauren's wedding really made an impression on Hazel. The other morning, Hazel went up to Mom and said, "I'm getting married, Mom." Mom said, "Oh yeah? To whom?" and Hazel said, "To Mitch." Then she chased me around and in the bossiest voice imaginable, yelled, "Get married to me, Mitch! Get married to me, Mitch!"

One night last week, Mom and Dad put me to bed and later I went downstairs and told them, "I got all the sleep I wanted last night."

No comments: