Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Fools (2012)

Our weather has been perfect lately -- sunny and in the 80s -- so we've been outside every moment we can. Basically we come in to bathe and sleep. We even eat al fresco sometimes.

Mom is done with our garden, so I've been digging in our yard to get my dirt fix. We've been reading a lot of Frog and Toad lately, and one of my favorite stories is "The Garden."

Meanwhile, Mom has been spending time in our hammock. Sometimes we all get in. I really love it too. Today I climbed in with Duck.

I've been trying to figure out how to ride my bike and all three of us, plus our friends, have been jumping in our bounce house.

Sunday we joined our neighborhood egg hunt. Before we went, Mom lectured us about hogging all the eggs and leaving some for other kids but she didn't need to worry. Every time Hazel and I picked up an egg, we opened it and tried to unwrap the candy, so at that pace, we each found about three eggs. We mostly had fun because we met up with two of my friends from school and we will have lots of chances to find more eggs. Hazel had an egg hunt and party at school today and I have one tomorrow.

How many kids can you fit in a tub at once?
We've been eating a lot of smoothies lately too. They just keep getting better and better. Every time I have one, I tell Mom, "This is the best smoothie I've ever had." We've only had one reject -- only Turner liked it, and it had beets in it.

Look at lots of photos of our fun here.

No comments: