Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Falling for haircuts



A few weekends ago, Mom had a Groupon in her hand and she and Hazel set out for a girls' afternoon at a swanky salon.

Mom really need a haircut and Hazel needed her bangs trimmed. They got to the salon and the lady -- who made it clear she does not appreciate Mom's laid back approach to hair -- started working on Mom.

When the lady was finally finished with Mom's hair, she took care of Hazel. Hazel was really well behaved the whole time.

When they came home, I ran into the garage and told Mom she looked nice. Then I started laughing and told her she looked like my teacher. Dad thought it was funny and said I was right.

Mom got me back a few days later, when she got a coupon in the mail for a cheap haircut at a less swanky place the day before I had my picture taken at school.

Nonetheless, I ended up with a pretty good haircut and I was brave and well behaved the whole time we were there.  

Here are photos of our hair adventures.

No comments: