Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big news



This morning, on the way to preschool, we were talking about losing baby teeth. Mom told me to feel mine to see if any are loose yet. I checked and said they weren’t.

Hazel declared that she is going to try to smash hers out with a hammer because she wants her grown up teeth. Mom told her that wasn’t a good idea.

Then this afternoon, we were loading back in the car to pick Dad up from work and I said to Mom, “Actually, one of my teeth IS loose!” Mom whooped and Hazel climbed into the back of the car so she could wiggle it for me. Hazel was bursting to tell Dad, but Mom explained to her that it was my news and I needed to be the one to tell him. Hazel managed to hold back, and we're proud of her for that. 

While we were out, I told everyone I met about my tooth and showed them how it wiggles. 

We are all really excited to see what it’s like when it falls out and what happens when the tooth fairy comes!!! It was a super exciting day.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

Since I know the Tooth Fairy personally, I'll let her know to be watching for any loose teeth coming out there. This is really exciting!

Love, Bubbe