Friday, May 2, 2014

Skating

Camo Hazel
The other day, our friend Ender had his 6th birthday party at a roller skating rink. Mom thought it was going to be a disaster. We never roller skated before, and she thought we wouldn't like it.

She was wrong! After skating for a couple of minutes, Turner yelled, "We have to tell Dad about this!" Hazel really liked it too. I thought it was okay, but need to try the trainer skates next time. I had my Crocs on, and they would not fit in the trainers, so I had to use normal skates, which were really fast. When we left, Mom asked, "Who had fun," and we all yelled, "I did!!!"

After the party, we kept calling it ice skating, which made Mom laugh.

The party was Army themed, and Ender and his little sister, who is in Turner's preschool class, had their faces painted to look like camouflage. While we were eating cake, Mom turned around to find Ender painting Hazel's face too. It was pretty funny.

No comments: