Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Seventh Birthday to Me

Good morning! I'm 7 today!
The day after we came home from our trip gave us a real reason to celebrate – it was my seventh birthday!

The King of the Seventh Birthday
We started the day with present opening, an activity I spread out over the next few days. I received lots of great stuff, including a Kindle Fire, lots of fact books, encyclopedias, art supplies, science kits, and books about dinosaurs, and games about dinosaurs and maps.

I couldn't wait for my party!
We spent the rest of the day swimming and preparing for my birthday dinner. I wanted to eat at home and had a few special requests, orange chicken from Costco and Razzleberry Pie from Marie Callendars. Our friends Emily, Ethan and Travis joined us for dinner, pie and more presents. It was great seeing them and celebrating together!


Blowing out my cake with my assistant, John.
About a week later, my birthday culminated with a party with lots of friends, water, pizza and dinosaur-topped dirt cake at Quarry Splash Pad. We all had a really great time. 

The QSP scene

I had a blast turning seven! Don't forget to check out all the photos from my birthday celebrations. There are lots of good ones!

No comments: