Sunday, July 17, 2011

One potato, two potato, Mich potato, FOUR!

This was a huge weekend for me. I turned four!

To celebrate, Bubbe came down from Atlanta Thursday. Hazel and I were super happy to see her. Turner still hung with Mom for the most part.

Bubbe brought lots of fun things for us to play with: arts & crafts, her iPad, a bubble machine and a seal sprinkler. We had lunch with her at Costco too, on Friday, and today she took us to the park. We had a blast.

Saturday Mom and Dad threw me a birthday bash. It was at the same park as last year, Brushy Creek. Lots of our friends came, we played in the splash pad, some people played in the sand pit and we ate lots of yummy food.

We also had CAKE! I finally had the chance to enjoy my long anticipated "Happy birthday Mitchell" rainbow cake and I managed to scarf down about three pieces before Mom cut me off. It was all super fun, it was great seeing everyone and they all brought me lots of nice presents.

Bubbe went to the airport today. We are sad to see her go.

Tomorrow we're wrapping up the party when I go to Leaps n Bounds. Mom made almost 50 cupcakes for the kids in my class and all the teachers at the school. Hazel hopes she'll get one too.

In the meantime, here are pictures of my fourth birthday adventures!

No comments: