Sunday, September 30, 2012

God bless Texas!

Texas produces kids brave enough to do this...
Recently, some things have happened that finally made Mom and Dad realize they are raising a house full of Texans.

The other night, I told Mom and Dad, "I'm fixin' to eat dinner."

Mom almost passed out, and Dad started laughing. Obviously, this is not a saying I learned from them. My teacher at school says it, and I thought I'd try it on for size.

...and this.
The next day, Mom asked me if I like living in Texas. I told her I do.

Then she asked if I'd like to live in Pennsylvania or Atlanta one day, and I said no. Then she said, "What about California?" I told her no, because "California is expensive and crowded."

I know this is true because Dad just came from California and this is what he told me about it.

No comments: