Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I've been up to lots of fun new things lately. Last week, Grandma was here while Dad went out of town. We went all over Austin shopping and eating. It was great! She also helped Mom around the house. They cooked and cooked. Then they cooked some more, and now it's all in the freezer and Mom and Dad's happy tummies. She also spent loads of time snuggling and singing to me. I can't wait to go see her and the rest of the Washburns for Thanksgiving next month, and I hope she comes back here again soon too.

I've also been spending some time GROWING! Mom noticed she had to stretch my onesies a little more each time she dresses me, and finally said enough. She started packing up some of my smallest clothes and unpacked the next size up. The whole thing made her pretty sad, and she's sticking it out with some of her favorites, but I'm excited about all my new clothes! Some of my new favorites are onesies with a Spanish cat (gato), a puppy dog and some fish.

Speaking of new clothes, yesterday was the coldest day of my life, and I wore a coat for the first time. You can see how cute I am in it, and a cashier said I looked snuggly. I'm also now wearing pants and socks, and since it's cool enough now, Mom and I rocked outside in our hammock today. I watched my doggies eat sticks and looked at all the colors outside, especially the blue sky and green and brown trees, and felt the cool wind on my face and arms. It was relaxing and nice.

To see more pictures of me in my cute new coat and one in my swing, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Mitch! That coat DOES look snuggly! I can't wait to see you (and your parents) in a few days! I hope you recognize me!

Love,

Aunt Laurie