Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Three month birthday

Today I am three months old. So much has happened to me over the past three months; I feel so worldly now compared to how naive I was when I came into the world.

Dad is leaving us to go on a work trip for a few days. He seems sad to be leaving us - hopefully the next few days will go by quickly. In the meantime, we've got a fun new visitor. Grandma Washburn came to Austin today to stay with me and Mom. We all met her at the airport with a sign. One old lady, after looking at my mom holding the sign and my dad holding me, said "I wish I was Grandma Washburn." Grandma Washburn is going to help Mom this week while Dad is out of town. I can't wait to see what we're going to do this week. Now that I'm three months old, the sky's the limit!

You can see some cute pictures of me sleeping here.

No comments: