Sunday, November 4, 2007

Boozin' it up with Mom and Dad

What a fun weekend! Mom had another assignment that gave me the chance to take my second road trip. This time, she is writing an article on Texas wineries, so Mom, Dad, and I hopped in the car and drove to four different wineries in the Hill Country. Mom drove so that Dad could taste the wine at each stop. At the first stop, I got to see my very first winery. The people working there were very nice and they all thought I was really cute. They took some pictures of the three of us in front of some wine racks. Dad got to taste the wine there. I can't wait until I'm old enough to try wine. Mom says it'll be a while. At the second stop, we got a tour of the wine-making facilities. It was neat, but cold. After Dad was done tasting all of the wine, we had a nice lunch together. The third stop was a little farther, but they had a jalapeno wine that Dad said tasted like Texas. The fourth stop was pretty crowded, so we just took a nice walk and then headed home. It was a long road trip, but a lot of fun.

I don't like my old sling anymore, so Mom got something new that we both really like a lot - a wrap. Dad took a bunch of pictures of me and Mom in it. Peepa and Matty ran into the pictures too - they were sad because they hadn't been in the blog in a little while - and Peepa looks a little like a monster in one of the photos.

With the time change last night, I now get to go to bed an hour earlier. Mom and Dad seem pretty excited about that. I'm excited about waking up an hour earlier - heh, heh.

We got some great pictures of the road trip, along with the pictures of our wrap and the dogs, as well a bath time picture, and a couple of pictures of me hanging out with Mom and with Dad. You can check them out here.

1 comment: