Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'll tell YOU when it's tummy time!

Sometimes, Dad and Mom put me on my tummy so I can try to figure out how to crawl. They say tummy time is important but I'm not always in the mood to work out. On the other hand, sometimes I'm bored and would like to learn how to get around on my own. Last night was one of those times, so I took destiny into my own hands and rolled over onto my tummy all by myself!

Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out part II of the process - how to roll over onto my back when I've had enough - so when I was tired of it, I just started screaming like a banshee. Usually when I cry at night, Mom changes me and feeds me, and it's no big deal. When she found me on my tummy last night though, she was very surprised and proud. She and Dad say it will only be a matter of days until I can crawl all over the house on my own, exposing holes in their babyproofing. That sounds fun to me - I like a challenge!

No comments: