Saturday, February 9, 2008

Swingin' with Grandma

This week, Daddy had to go to Las Vegas to play craps, I mean work, so Grandma came to visit me and help Mommy out. We had a great time. We played a lot and I showed Grandma all the cool new things I've been doing, like growing more teeth and shrieking. It's been warm here, so we spent lots of time outside too. We walked around our neighborhood and took Peepa and Matty to the park a few times and Grandma got me a new swing. This one hangs from the tree in our backyard, and I can pretend I'm a monkey swinging from its branches. I love it!

I also tried a couple of new foods while Grandma visited. First I had carrots. They aren't my favorite, but if they are mixed with cereal, they are okay. Yesterday Grandma gave me yams for the first time. I love them! I'm glad Grandma came to visit and I can't wait to see her again.

No comments: