Friday, May 23, 2008

New rides

I've had quite a week so far. I am getting so big, I needed a new car seat, and Oma was nice enough to get me one. Daddy put it in the car Tuesday night after I went to bed and Wednesday morning Mom and I had it checked to make sure it was in safe and secure. I like it. It's black just like the grown-up seats in Mommy's car, and it's higher up so I can see out the window.

I'm also big enough now to ride in the shopping cart at the grocery store, and I have a cool cart cover to sit on. Since I like to eat the cart handles, it keeps me from getting sick and it also keeps my skin safe if the cart has been in the sun. Mom likes it when I ride in the cart because she can see and talk to me the whole time we're shopping. Before I was big enough for the cart, I rode in my stroller while we shopped, which made it so Mom couldn't get as much (which Dad liked) and it made it hard for us to talk to each other in the store. The other cool thing about riding in a cart is it's easier for me to look at other people in the store and if I sneak up behind them and scream, I can scare them. It's fun!

You can see pictures of my new rides here.

No comments: