Thursday, April 7, 2011

Turner @ two...

...weeks, that is. Monday was Mom's due date but really Turner's two-week birthday. Mom says one nice thing about having a baby is she can make him sit still while she practices with her new camera by taking loads of photos of him

In other Turner news, he is starting to get a tiny bit more head/neck control. He also had his first modeling gig today.

Not much else is new with Turner, but Hazel and I really like him a lot. Hazel likes to hug and kiss him. I was trying to show him Animal Town videos today and printed a picture of a xenops for him to color.

Hazel and I have been making Mom and Dad laugh a lot. Hazel is obsessed with Bob Marley. Every time we get in the car, she asks Mom to play his music.

I am really enjoying my Tag, especially my animal cards and Green Eggs and Ham. Yesterday, Mom asked me if I like eating green eggs and ham. I said, "No, and Sam doesn't either."

Another funny thing I said to Mom this week was, "Oh no, it's you again." There was no context for this, it was just out of the blue, and I cracked up after I said it.

No comments: