Friday, April 8, 2011

We did it!

Since Turner was born, Mom hasn't taken us on many outings. She has been doing errands when I'm at school so she can go with just one or two kids instead of having to keep track of all three of us by herself while trying to get things done. Today though, ice cream was calling so the four of us (Mom, Hazel, Turner and I) went to Costco. Turner rode in his car seat, which was covered up, in the cart. He slept through the whole thing. Hazel and I were so angelic, some lady even stopped Mom to tell her how cute we are. Here's a picture of us.

We made Mom laugh a lot today. When she picked me up from school this morning, I told her Turner doesn't like to color. She told me he just doesn't know how yet and I'll have to teach him one day. I liked the sound of that. Later when we were in the car, I said, "Peace, Turner," and Hazel started saying it too. Mom liked it.

Hazel wore a dress today. She usually doesn't wear dresses because they get in her way. When Mom put it on her, she ran around yelling, "What am I wearing? What am I wearing?" She looked cute, but we learned that dresses aren't good for climbing on everything.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

Your mom is amazing to get you all out of the house at once! She is also getting to be quite a photographer. I am so happy to hear that you and Hazel are doing so well with Turner. You will have a lot of things to teach him over the years--hopefully all good things! Love, Bubbe