Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pushing Five

I'm getting very close to being five years old!  Its hard for me to believe. It seems like just yesterday I was little like Hazel and even Turner. Anyway, when you get to be my age, its a good idea to go visit the doctor once a year, so I had my five year checkup a week early.

The good news is that I'm growing like crazy.  I'm already 42.75 inches -- really 3'7 --which means I am in the 50th pecentile!  My weight is also right on track at 41 lbs., also the 50th percentile. They also measured my blood pressure and it was fine.

You see my growth chart here, or click on the chart on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

Aunt Laurie and Uncle Jonathan said...

Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday dear Mitch!!
Happy birthday to you!!

I can't believe how old you are, Mitch! Such a big brother!! Hope you are having lots of fun with Bubbe.

We can't wait to see you and your family in a couple of weeks.

Love, Aunt Laurie and Uncle Jonathan