Wednesday, July 15, 2015

More PA pictures

We had too many great photos from Pennsylvania. We couldn't decide which to post, so here are more!



Hazel and Turner loved Grandma and Grandpa's big backyard. Here they are, surreptitiously picking apples.



This was Turner's idea of a 4th of July costume. We all thought it was pretty awesome.



Turner LOVES Uncle Daniel. 


This book was the first present I opened from Grandma and Grandpa. I liked it so much, I didn't want to deal with the rest of my presents.


I loved hiking and swimming at the lake.


This was the 4th of July bubble pit we found. It was great! Turner is the red and white striped blur at the bottom of the photo.


This is Aunt Lauren, patiently waiting for her baby to come out. We missed Sadie Marie by two days, and can't wait to meet her and see Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ryan again at Thanksgiving!

To see all our photos, click here


No comments: