Monday, February 16, 2009

19 months!

Today is my 19 month birthday! Hooray!

To celebrate, Mom and Dad took me to Amy's Ice Cream yesterday. I don't love ice cream, but fortunately Grandma and Grandpa sent me a huge carton of goldfish and Mom gave me some of those instead. After we ate, I ran around the park outside Amy's and played with some cows.

I also went to Tot Shabbat with Dad on Saturday morning while Mom got some work done. I liked hanging out with Dad. We same some songs, ate some snacks, and fit in a lot of running around.

Some new things I'm doing this week: dancing, eating whole sandwiches (video coming later this week), moving large pieces of furniture across the room, playing the tambourine, dressing up my Curious George (Mom's going to teach me how to diaper Peanut using George as an example tomorrow), walking backwards, and getting up and down my big boy bed with the greatest of ease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May doesn't like ice cream either, she thinks it's poison.

Mitch changing a diaper? Don't see any way that could go wrong.