Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Growing like a (really cute and nice) weed

The past three days have been really warm. It's good we recently stocked up on summer clothes because I got to wear shorts for the first time this year! You would never know it's February. To celebrate, Mom and I played in our backyard each day.

Mom hopes the warm weather sticks around because my shorts fit me much better than my long pants. I've grown so much, the 12 month pants are too small and the 18 month pants are too big, but I've put on a little weight and Dad and Mom think I will grow taller again pretty soon. They can't believe how fast I grow! Once it's warm all the time, we'll need to go shoe shopping again, this time for sandals so I don't look silly wearing shoes and socks with my shorts. By that time, I'll probably need bigger shoes anyway - I outgrow them really fast!

To see pictures of my outside fun playing in my sandbox, filling my dump truck with sticks, rocks and leaves, and my newest trick - climbing in and out of a chair - click here.

No comments: