Monday, February 2, 2009

New family member

I am excited to announce a new addition to our family. No, not a new sister. A new uncle! My Aunt Laurie just got engaged to her boyfriend Jonathan, who will soon be my new uncle. Its very exciting. We are very happy for Laurie and Jonathan and can't wait for their wedding. Mom hopes they get married on a beach.

In other exciting news, I went to this park this weekend and found something totally fun to do. It's called a slide. Mom and Dad put me at the top of it and let me slide down. I loved it. I just kept climbing the stairs and going down the slide over and over again, laughing the entire time. Dad put me on a bigger, steeper slide, and I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that one yet. I'll stick with the fun, short, curvy slide for now.

To see pictures of us at the park and me reading my fun new magazine, Babybug, that Uncle Daniel sent me for Hanukkah (thanks, Uncle Daniel!), click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks Mitch! We are very excited, and Jonathan's excited to gain such an adorable nephew (and soon-to-be niece!) Tell your mom that we have added her vote to the pile with the others. :)

Love,
Aunt Laurie and Almost-Uncle Jonathan