Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm still growing!

Monday I got to go someplace all by myself with Mommy while Dad and Hazel stayed home together. It was pretty exciting. Unfortunately, I wasn't crazy about where we went -- to see the doctor.

The first thing they do when Hazel and I go to the doctor's office is measure our height and weight. I am now 37 1/2 inches tall (50th percentile) and weigh 32 1/2 pounds (60th percentile). I am big!

Next, they usually measure our heads. But I am old enough now that they don't do that anymore. Instead, they gave me an "arm hug" to take my blood pressure. I didn't really like their arm hug. I said I wanted to go home when the nurse did that.

When the doctor came in, she talked to Mommy about all the things I can do. She was very impressed with my pronunciation of "stethoscope" and "otoscope" and everyone is very excited about my reading and counting skills.

You can see my latest growth chart here, or click on the growth chart on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

You are getting big! Keep up the good work! Love, Bubbe