Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mitch is happy and Hazel has shoes

Last week, Hazel got her first pair of shoes. We can see her from miles away because they are bright pink. She really likes them. Here's hoping she walks all over in them. I lucked out and got a pair too -- blue Saucony sneakers. They passed my test. I can run fast and jump high in them.

I have a new phrase. I have been telling everyone, "Mitch is happy." Today Mom said she was making blueberry waffles, for instance, and I yelled, "Yay! Mitch is happy." The best thing about it is when I say this, it makes everyone else happy too.

Another good turn of events is, after months (and months and excruciating months) of HATING taking a bath, I suddenly can't get enough of it now. All week I've been asking to take a bath. I like it so much, I don't want to get out and today Hazel and I took two baths. I still don't love to sit in the tub but I am getting there. Mom and Dad are thrilled and Hazel's happy I am taking the time to play with her in the tub.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

Love your new blue shoes! Pete the Cat has something about blue shoes in his song too! I saw your new shoes; now I can't wait to see Hazel's pink ones. It's great that you like your bath. You have so many cool bath toys to play with.
Love Bubbe