Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Break

School is out for the rest of the year,which means it is now Winter Break! Hazel and I have been talking about Winter Break all year, and its finally here. When I came home from school today, I told Dad "I can't believe its Winter Break" Mom and Dad asked me if I was going to miss school and I said "No - I'll be back in a couple of weeks"

This morning, Mom flew to Panama City, Florida to be with her sister and new niece Annabelle. That means Dad is going to get all of the Winter Break fun with us for the first week.

Tonight we drove to Marble Falls, TX to see the Walkway of Lights. They supposedly have 2 million lights there. I tried to count them, but stopped at around 10 or so.  It did seem like it was a lot of lights.

We all had a really good time, but were pretty tired for the drive home. Can't wait to see what Dad has in store for us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

I wonder if Dad will wear you out every day! You look pretty worn out after your first day of Winter Break! Have fun!

Love, Bubbe