Monday, July 23, 2007

Grandparents visiting

Saturday I met my Bubbe, Grandad, and Aunt Laurie for the first time. They came to help my parents. They seem really nice. They brought lots of presents for me. On Sunday, Bubbe, Grandad, and Aunt Laurie took my handprints and footprints for my babybook. I made it pretty challenging for them. After that, they got to give me a bath. It took all 6 arms, but they got it done. Its fun having visitors.

You can see pictures of my handprinting adventures with Bubbe, Grandad, and Aunt Laurie here.

Mom has found a fun new way to carry me around. She calls it a sling. I like it because I get to ride around next to her. She likes it because she can have me hang around while she does things like type and check the mail. She says I am going to help her write articles in the next few weeks. We'll post some pictures of my new sling in the coming days.

No comments: