Saturday, July 21, 2007

Home sweet home!

Hi everyone. We all came home Wednesday and everything is going well. My mom and dad say I am a gorgeous, happy little guy, and overall things are still going easier than my mom ever imagined. We've had a few little glitches – although I just finished eating for 40 minutes (hooray!), sometimes it's just impossible to wake me up to eat as long as my parents would like. I haven't had a dirty diaper in a while (although mom and dad called the doctor last night and he said not to worry too much about it yet). It seems everything will be okay if I just stay awake and eat. Even Peepa and Matty, our dogs, are dealing with the change much better than my parents imagined. Mom feels better than she thought she would and we're just thrilled to be home. We all feel so fortunate that everything's gone as smoothly as it has. We are so happy. Thank you everybody for your sweet wishes and congratulations. My parents wish they had time to answer all of your emails and phone calls individually, but please know that we appreciate everything!

No comments: