Friday, July 27, 2007

What just fell off?

My umbilical cord also fell off yesterday, so now I have a nice, smooth tummy. Last night, Dad and Mom tried once again to give me a bath. The first time, last week, was an aborted mission because I yelled so much. This time they braced themselves for the worst, and pushed through the crying. It was a huge success. Now I'm nice and clean, and they said I was even cuter than usual when they took me out of the tub because when they dried me off, my head looked fuzzy.

Today Mom and I went on another outing. It stopped raining long enough to take a walk, so we went to the library. Mom told me Dad will spend lots of time there with me, looking for books about outer space and history, but when she and I went, we were looking for things involving Muppets.

You can see pictures from my bath here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad this bath wasn't as traumatic as the one that Bubbe, Grandad and I gave you, Mitch! Love, Aunt Laurie

E-Man & T-Rex said...

Hey Mitch-
Neither one of us liked our bathes at first either. Now T-Rex fusses if he doesn't get his on time as part of his bedtime routine. And, E-Man loves playing with his toys and getting Mom and Dad all wet!