Monday, September 3, 2007

At the dog park

Today we went to the dog park. We haven't been taking our dogs out as much over the past few days, so Peepa and Matty were starting to go a little stir-crazy. The dog park seemed like a perfect idea. Dad used our Baby Bjorn for the first time to carry me around. It was really comfy, so I went sleep for the whole experience, but Mom said she thought I looked pretty cute. Its been raining a lot in Austin, so the park's normal little creek was a raging river. Matty and Peepa had a good time splashing around in it. Peepa even swam around and stole another dog's ball. Before too long, it started to rain, so we left the park before Peepa had her fill. Sorry Peepa!

When we got home, Mom and Dad took some action shots of me in my swing. I sure love my swing. You can check out pictures of us at the dog park, me in my Baby Bjorn, and me on my swing here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitch,

You're getting SO big!! Tell your Mommy and Daddy to send me that webcam so we can chat! I can't wait to see you next month!

Love,
Aunt Laurie