Monday, September 17, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Today I went to the doctor for my two month check-up. It was a very exciting day. First, I got my weight, height, and head circumference measured. I'm all the way up to 9 lbs 1 oz already! Mom and Dad made a bet about what my weight would be, and (as usual) Dad was right. And, at 21.5 inches, I'm getting close to two feet tall! It's amazing how fast I'm growing. The doctor said everything was looking good and that I was all normal. He was very nice.

After the doctor left, a nurse came in to give me a bunch of shots. Mom and Dad said they are important for my immunization. Mom was a wimp and left the room, but Dad was brave and held me while I got them. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of those shots. Dad was pretty proud of the fact that I was happy again a few seconds after the shots were over.

To celebrate my successful two month check-up, I've added another new feature to my blog. On the right, you'll see a picture of my growth chart. If you click it, you'll see a bigger version. I'll try to keep updating this so you can keep up with how fast I'm growing. If anyone has any suggestions for things you'd like to see on my blog, you can always post a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Mitch, you really are growing! In another few months, you'll be taller than your Bubbe!! And your Dad is not ALWAYS right.. remind me to tell you some stories.. when he's not around! :) I love you!