Sunday, September 9, 2007

My first trip around the world

Tonight, Mom and Dad took me to Jerusalem. You can see us there in the picture. Okay, we really didn't go all the way to Jerusalem. Instead, Mom and Dad took me to a Fall Fusion charity gala. There was all kinds of yummy food there (not that anyone shared any with me), and neat music and dancing. In fact, I got to dance with Mom a bunch. There was also a booth with photographers that would take your picture in front of scenes from around the world. So, the picture here is actually just us in front of a green screen. Don't ask me why my parents are wearing such weird hats. Anyway, after tonight, I've decided that it's fun to be a philanthropist.

I've been meeting lots of Mom's friends lately. Thursday, I got to meet some of her friends from her old job and we went to Schlotzky's for the first time. I got to sit on top of a high chair, which made me feel like a grown-up. Mom took me on lots of errands this week - she's getting much more comfortable taking me out on her own. She fed and changed me in lots of new places and says she's starting to feel like a pro. Yesterday, I helped Mom write an article about our road trip last week. Hopefully she'll give me a byline.

Mom and Dad also gave me another bath this weekend and took more pictures. I don't know why they take so many pictures of me right after my baths; maybe it's because I'm clean.

You can see pictures of my trip to Jerusalem, the charity gala (and dancing with Mom), my Mom's favorite t-shirt, and my latest bath here.

No comments: