Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun weekend


We had a great weekend. I finally found out what Dad does at work all day when Mom and I visited him at his office at the end of the day Friday. It seems all they do there is eat pie! Dad said it was because 3.14 is Pi Day, but I'm not sure I believe him. Anyway, it was fun meeting all Dad's colleagues and Dad and Mom had fun eating lots of pie. Once again they did not share with me. It was nice seeing Dad at work and it was a fun way to kick off the weekend.

Saturday morning we went to a birthday party for one of my friends. It was a gorgeous day and the party was at a park. I slept through a lot of it but Mom said the cupcakes were good.

It was so pretty out, we couldn't stay inside, so later in the day, we took a walk to the park in our neighborhood. Daddy took me on the swing and our dogs barked at Mom because they thought she was flying. Dad, Peepa and Matty played on the playscape. It looks fun and I can't wait to play on it. If I could only learn to walk...

Sunday we celebrated Purim at the Jewish Community Center. It was fun and there was lots to look at. There were people everywhere. There were horses and lots of bouncy things to jump on. I can't wait to try it all out next year.

Here are some photos from the weekend, and I hope you liked the video of my eight month birthday celebration dinner, above. Mmmmm.....green beans.

2 comments:

Raggle said...

The laughing pictures are utterly adorable.

Anonymous said...

Mitch, I just want you to know that if I'm tired or feeling a little down I just watch this video and it makes me smile. You sure are a happy little fellow! You really want to talk, and I'm ready to hear all you have to say!

Love, Bubbe