Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visitors

We had a special treat this weekend. Some of Mom and Dad's friends from Dallas and Houston stayed with us. They brought their kids, who were 4 years old and 1 year old. We had a total of five adults, 3 kids, and 2 dogs in our house. It was really fun having other kids my age to play with. Saturday night, all of the grown-ups went out to eat (Dad's friends had to buy him dinner because he won a college basketball bet) and one of Mom's friends stayed home to babysit all of us kids. Of course, I was asleep before Mom and Dad left, so it wasn't too different for me. Sunday morning, we all went out for a delicious breakfast. I had milk, as usual. I was sad to see everyone leave on Sunday. It was neat having so many people in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't have a child, you don't get to be in the picture, Sucka!!