Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wild baby




I've really been enjoying my Jumperoo lately. I've also surprised Dad and Mom with lots of other new things - I can sit up on my own, I'm starting my day a little earlier, I'm laughing more and more, and I figured out how to grab Mom's face and latch on to her cheek. It's funny watching Mom try to figure out whether I'm trying to give her a kiss or nurse from her face. I'm also growing a lot and am in a new clothing size, and last night Dad gave me a new, yummy food - acorn squash. Here are some pictures of my latest adventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitch, your daddy loved to bounce and jump too! He would bounce forever in his Johnny Jump Up, but you seem to prefer the Jumperoo. I think your daddy liked hanging in the doorway of the kitchen and watching me cook.