Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brushy Creek

Today Mom, Dad and I went to the park again, this time without the pups. Our friend Suzanne told us they had lots of gorgeous bluebonnets there, so we took our trusty camera with us. We got a lot of great pictures. I loved looking around at all of the flowers and cacti, and all of the people fishing, kayaking, and barbequeing. Mom and Dad say I can try all of that stuff when I get a little older.

Mom's birthday is next week, but since we'll be in Atlanta, she got to open her presents from Bubbie and Papa today (she already opened her gifts from Grandma, Grandpa and Oma because she couldn't wait this long for everything - she's bad!). She got lots of fun things for the house and a couple of fun things for me, including a bike helmet. Why does Mom think I need that? I can't ride a bike yet! Anyway, she said I have to wait until my birthday to find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! he is SO cute and SO big! I can't wait to meet him!!!

love
sarah