Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nine month birthday!

I celebrated my nine month birthday by starting my day at the doctor's office. It's not much of a party, if you ask me. The bad news is they gave me two shots that made me feel groggy all day, but the great news is I'm healthy and growing. My weight is 16 pounds, 14 ounces, I am 25.5 inches tall and my head is 44 cm around. I can fit into my helmet when my head is 48 cm, so I'm excited that I'm getting there. The doctor also told us I can eat three meals a day now, and I can eat more things. I'm looking forward to all the new foods I'll get to try.

Mom discovered another new tooth today too. I'm up to seven now - four on top and this is my third on the bottom. I also have a new trick with my spoon. When Mom feeds me a bite, I bite the spoon and hold it in my mouth. Mom thinks I look like Popeye with his pipe, and it makes her laugh. You can see pictures of my funny new trick here.

My growth chart on the right side of the blog has also been updated. You can click on it or just check it out here.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy bithday! Sorry about the shots.

Christina said...

Or, you know, "biRthday." Must drink coffee.