Sunday, September 21, 2008

Starting to cool off

The weather here is finally starting to cool off. In Austin, that means it's been in the 80s. It also means we can start to play outside more often. Today, Mom and Dad took me to the Arboretum where I got to crawl around in the grass. I was a little nervous at first, but after a few tentative starts, I figured out that grass is really fun. Mom and Dad got some ice cream and I got to hang out with some giant cows.

Mom and Dad took me on lots of walks this week as well. Yesterday Dad took me in my wagon with Matty to go get sno-cones. It was a fun walk, but when we got there, we found the sno-cone place was closed. Disappointing.

I surprised Mom with a new trick this week. She put me down in my playpen for a minute, and I managed to take my diaper off without taking off my pants. She still hasn't figured out how I did it. I would tell her, but a magician never reveals his secrets.

Mom and Dad are also excited that I'm starting to eat more things. I have been eating lots of eggs with cheese and even some veggies - green beans and zucchini. They say if I keep eating things that are green, I will grow. We'll see about that.

Here are some pictures from my outings to the parks this week.

No comments: