Monday, September 8, 2008

Who needs parents?

Last week I got a package in the mail. It turned out it was from Oma, some covers for my crib rails that I like to chew on. I'm sad I can't chew the wood anymore, but Mom says it's for the best and they are good to hang on to while I jump in there. Plus they make my nursery look nice. Thanks Oma!

I've also been having a good time throwing things (especially out of playpen) lately. Everyone says I'm going to be a pitcher one day. Dad says if I want to do that, I need to work on being left handed.

The really exciting thing that happened this week was that we went to Pennsylvania again to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I love seeing them, and this time was no exception. They always have lots of yummy food, fun toys, and great hugs for me. This trip was a little different because Mom and Dad went to a wedding in Philadelphia so they left me with Grandma and Grandpa for a night. It was their first night without me. They were nervous, but I was really proud of how they handled it. While they were gone, I had a blast. I hung out with my cousins Amy and Mianna. Mianna, who is five years old, was especially nice to me. I also got to play with Little One, Grandma's cat, Aunt Lauren, Uncle Daniel, Great-Grandma B and Mom-Mom and Pop. Grandma and Grandpa also took me to Grandpa's company picnic, where I got to meet lots of new people, made lots of friends, and got a cool puzzle to play with at home. I was a little shy at first, but after a little while, I really opened up and enjoyed it. Grandma gave me lots of yummy chicken to eat.

It was a fun trip, but we had to come back to Austin today. Mom and Dad said I did great on the airplane again. It was also nice to see Matty and Peepa. While Little One was nice, Mom thinks I'm more of a dog-baby.

Mom and Dad didn't take very many pictures of me this weekend since they were in Philadelphia. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures from Grandma and Grandpa soon to post. In the meantime, here are some pictures of me in Austin before we left, and some pictures Mom and Dad took during their time in Philadelphia.

No comments: