Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making Mom and Dad proud

Learn more about this project

Today was a great day at school. Usually when Mom drops me off, she hands me to a teacher and I cry until she leaves, but today I didn't cry at all. When we got there, Mom put me down and I ran off to play with a puzzle. Without the crying, it took Mom a minute to realize she was supposed to leave.

At the end when Mom picked me up, I dropped what I was doing and ran to hug her, as usual. Then my teacher raved about me. She said not only am I good and an easy kid, I am really fun because I laugh and run around the whole time I'm there. She pointed out that I sit in my chair and listen really well, and said she tells parents if they're going to have another kid, to order a Mitch! The whole drive home, Mom told me how proud I make her.

We've been getting ready for the holiday Purim in my class. Last week I made a Purim shaker and today we made masks. My teacher was very impressed with my painting, which she said I did all by myself.

Every day, Dad leaves us to go to work as a software engineer. Here is an example of what he does all day. To start the game, push the "s" key. The goal is to help me avoid Matty and Peepa. To avoid Peepa, click the down arrow. To avoid Matty, hit the space bar. To start a new game, click on the green flag in the upper right corner, and then push the "s" key. Don't forget to comment on this blog to tell us what you think of it. Dad says he's open to suggestions. Good luck!

3 comments:

susan said...

Uncle Stuart and I have really enjoyed reading Mitch's Blog and watching him grow up. He is so cute and such a happy little boy. Cant wait for him and Ellie to get together. Your game is fun, but I think I am too old and uncoordinated to be any good at it.
Love, Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

If the dogs catch you you must give them a dog biscuit.

Anonymous said...

I can't get it to come up on my computer, but my co-worker and I played it on hers. Poor Mitch got hit a lot - we're not very coordinated either!

Love,
Aunt Laurie