Friday, July 17, 2009

Hazel here

Hi! It's me, Hazel. I am almost 3 months old, and it's time for me to find my voice and write my own blog posts once in a while. Plus, Mitch is two and very busy now, so he doesn't always have time for this.

I wanted to let you know about a few new things I've been up to lately. This week Bubbe is visiting and we have been having lots of fun. Yesterday my big brother Mitch went to camp, so Bubbe, Mom and me had a ladies day! We started out by hitting my favorite clothes store, Gymboree, where I tried on (and bought) some cute hats. Grandma turned Mom and me on to Gymboree last month and now we're hooked. We found loads of hip new threads for me and Mitch for fall and winter. Next we hit Costco, where we got some yummy food and some pjs for Mitch and me. It was a super fun day.

I've been showing Bubbe all my new tricks: I'm really pushing myself around with my legs, talking a LOT, smiling up a storm and showing off my big dimples, grasping things, and sticking out my long, long tongue. Bubbe said I have a little lizard tongue!

Anyway, make sure you check out Mitch's birthday blog post to see pictures of our fun girls day out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel,

It's so nice to hear from you! I'm glad you and Bubbe are having such a good time. Bubbe will probably try to take you home with her, just so know. I can't wait to see you again in Sept.

Love,
Papa

Aunt Laurie said...

Hi Hazel,

So glad you're writing now too! I am sorry we haven't had a lot of quality time yet, but we will play lots when you are here in September! I love your smile and your cute little dimples! Have fun with Bubbe, and I'll see you soon!

Love,
Aunt Laurie