Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mitch's 2-year well visit

Today we went to our nice, new doctor for my two-year well visit to find out how all the eating I have been doing has paid off. We learned that I'm 34.5 inches tall (40th percentile), 29 lbs 1 oz (60th percentile), and my head is 48.5 cm around (40th percentile). We can't believe I am in the 60th percentile for weight! The doctor said I'm really filling out, and even commented about how tall I was. Mom and Dad couldn't believe it. Dad even had to change the scale on my growth chart.

Everyone - Dad, Mom, Hazel and I - came along today, and the doctor said Hazel and I are both are very calm, easygoing and good. She also mentioned that I am exceptionally curious and independent. I must have really impressed her because I didn't have to get any shots!

We are still investigating my allergy, and I am getting a test done this week. I will keep you posted.

You can check out my latest growth chart, also updated on the right side of the blog.

No comments: