Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Hazel and Mitch-isms

One day at lunch, Mitch showed us a new way to eat a hot dog.
Hazel and I said and did a lot of funny things to keep Mom and Dad laughing over the past week. We thought we should share some of them.

Hazel is doing a great job using the potty. She's pretty much completely potty trained. The other day she told Mom she had to go to the bathroom when we were in the car. Mom asked if she needed to pull over right away or if Hazel could hold it. Hazel responded, "I don't WANT to HOLD it! I don't want to hold it in my hands!"

That night Hazel and I were in the tub and Mom washed Hazel's hair. When the shampoo was in her hair, it looked kind of matted, and I yelled, "Hazel has janitor hair!!!" and cracked up laughing. Mom emailed my teacher (who said she laughed so hard tears came out of her eyes) to ask about it, and my teacher confirmed that yes, the janitor has dreadlocks.

One day at dinner, Hazel informed us, out of the blue, "Everyone in this family has bones."

When we were at the farm with Ella last week, the chickens were clucking really loud. Hazel said to Ella, "Why are the chickens laughing at me?"

One day Mom looked in the toy room where Hazel and I were playing and noticed we were holding giant balls in our hands. Hazel told her we were building a snowman.

Our snowman
Turner had a funny moment too. One night he had mixed veggies with dinner. At the end, Mom noticed all that was left were carrots and corn. He had picked out all the green beans and peas and stopped eating! Dad put another pea on his tray and he ate it and stopped eating again.

Today, out of the blue, I told Mom, "Our house is big enough for a dolphin, but not a whale."

Hazel had a candy Peep before her nap today. While she was laying there, she started to have an accident, but called to Mom to finish in the potty. When she was in the bathroom, she said, "I don't want to eat any more sugar. It makes me have accidents in my pull-ups."

As promised, here are our spring break photos.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

You are 2 bright kids!

Love, Bubbe