Thursday, August 2, 2007

Grandma!

I've had another exciting week. Sunday night my grandma flew in from Pennsylvania, so Mom and I have been hanging out with her. We hit the ground running once she got here; we went to a maternity store Monday and had lunch at a neat place called EZs. Grandma showed me to a cop, and afterwards Mom told me to fight the man. I don't know what that means yet, but she said she'll teach me one day.

Tuesday we went to HEB, the grocery store. I rode in my sling again and Mom said since it's been a week since I was in there, she could tell how much bigger I've gotten. People could see me a little more and they kept telling Mom I'm cute. I liked it.
Tomorrow Grandpa and my Uncle Daniel are going to be here. I can't wait to meet them. Uncle Daniel said he has lots of stuff to teach me about, and to remember that he is the cool uncle. Mom, Dad and Grandma say not to listen to anything he says though. I think he will be fun.

Growing is what has really been keeping me busy this week. Dad and Mom read that I would go through a growth spurt when I was two weeks old, and sure enough, Monday afternoon I started eating with zeal about every two hours through the day. Dad said I look bigger to him every day when he comes home from work and Mom said even my hands look bigger today.

The last three nights have been pretty good too. I've started waking up around 3 or 4 to eat and then again in the morning around the time Dad gets up for work. Before that I was having a rough time sleeping for long, so Mom and Dad are pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitch, you are having such an exciting week! Grandma looks so happy holding you in that picture. Grandma and Grandpa are right, don't listen to Daniel, but have fun with him - he is silly!
Love,
Aunt Lauren