Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my one month birthday! That's right, I was born exactly one month ago today. To celebrate, Mom and Bubbe took me out to a special lunch, and Dad met up with us as well. Afterwards, Dad let me hang from his arm like a monkey (see picture).

Now that I'm one month old, I've become a lot more technically savvy. So, I've added an email subscription feature to my blog. You can go to the column on the right, put in your email address, and you'll get emails whenever I update my blog. This way, you won't have to ask Aunt Laurie to email you whenever I write a new entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mitch!!! You're getting so big and alert! Thank you for adding the subscription service, but I really didn't mind checking the blog - you're a really great writer, and tell your parents to keep those pictures coming!!

Love,
Aunt Laurie

PS. Bubbe swears she didn't do anything to the plane last night, but I do think the "mechanical failure" was a bit suspicious - don't you? :)

Baby Mitch said...

Thanks Aunt Laurie. I feel more alert now - I'm keeping Mom on her toes during the day. I know you didn't mind checking the blog, but I thought you'd like not having to email people whenever there were updates. Plus, it was fun working with Dad on how to get the email subscription working.

And, yes, I am sure Bubbe broke the plane. Look how cute I am - can you blame her?