Thursday, August 30, 2007

Look who's feeding me now...

Yesterday, I got a special surprise. I was hungry for dinner, so I asked Mom when she was going to feed me. She said "Ask your father." That seemed like a strange answer, since I always eat with Mom. Why would I need to ask Dad? Well, when I asked him, he went into the kitchen, got a bottle of milk from the fridge, and heated it up. Then we sat on the couch and he fed me. It was yummy, and I could tell that Dad really liked it. He said he really liked being able to hold me and watch me eat. Mom grabbed a camera and took the picture to the left. They were amazed at how quickly I learned to feed from a bottle, and how fast I drank the whole thing. I was surprised that Dad could do that, but they told me that Mom stored some of her milk away while I was sleeping. She said it would be good for a "rainy day." No matter who's feeding me, I love milk!

No comments: