Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Learning to Play Mah Jongg

More fun adventures! Yesterday, Bubbe, Mom and Dad took me to play Mah Jongg at our monthly Mah Jongg game. Bubbe won twice, but Mom and Dad weren't so lucky. Well, she's had a few more years to practice. I looked at the new 2007 card, and decided it was too hard. Maybe in a few years.

Bubbe made me a new mobile out of a light fixture over the dining room table. It's fun, and improves the light fixture dramatically. She brought a cute outfit that my daddy wore when he was my age, put it on me, and took a bunch of pictures. Bubbe is leaving tomorrow, but she's done an awful lot while she was here. Hopefully, I'll see her again soon. I heard Grandad is glad she's coming back home tomorrow.

You can see pictures of me at Mah Jongg, my new mobile, me in my dad's baby clothes, and Bubbe with her cool shirt here.

No comments: