Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Grandpa, Uncle Daniel & Grandma

This weekend I got to meet my Grandpa and Uncle Daniel. They were pretty fun. Friday they took me to my first Mexican restaurant, Chuy's. I liked all the dog pictures on the wall and I think I will like the food there when I'm older. Saturday we went to another neat restaurant that is also a gas station, Rudy's BBQ. I slept the whole time we were there. Everyone spent lots of time over the weekend holding me and telling me how cute and smart I am. Mom and Dad really liked it. Uncle Daniel and Grandpa are the biggest people I've ever met, and Uncle Daniel is very cool. Mom appreciated all the CDs he burned for us, and she said it is probably the first of many illegal things he'll teach me how to do.

While they were here, Grandpa, Uncle Daniel and Grandma waited on Mom and Dad hand and foot. Uncle Daniel made them a delicious breakfast every morning! Grandpa installed bike mounts in the garage, and now it looks like Mom and Dad's bikes are flying through the air. He also got a head start on ruining my fun by installing gates so I can't climb the stairs. Grandma cleaned and cooked lots of good food so my family won't starve to death. I can't wait to see them again when I visit Pennsylvania in November.

If you want to see pictures from their trip, click here.

No comments: