Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 4

This was a very exciting week! Bubbe came back to visit. She has been helping my parents around the house and cooking yummy brownies for my mom. Bubbe also made latkes, which were yummy. I vaguely remember when Mom ate those when she was first pregnant with me. I hear they tasted better this time.

We also went to Whole Foods for fun Sunday. Everyone but me had gelato, which is no fair if you ask me. Mom said she'd give me some later. Mom and Dad also learned how to put together my stroller in the Whole Foods parking lot. That was quite an adventure. A little piece of advice: if you are driving around looking for a parking spot and see my parents trying to put the stroller in the car, keep driving. They are going to be there for a while.

We also had a lot of visitors this week. My parents' friends came over and played with me. They came from places as far away as Rochester and Dubai, and as close as a few blocks away. They all had neat stories to tell.

My parents have been taking me to the dog park lately. It's fun to hang out with my dogs Matty and Peepa, but my parents won't let me play with the other dogs yet. One day, my parents will post some cute pictures of me with my dogs.

Today was my four week birthday! I can't believe it's already been four weeks. Time sure flies, when you're having fun. I've been reading a lot lately. As you can see, Curious George is my favorite.

You can see pictures (taken by Bubbe) of me reading and hanging out with my parents' friends here.

No comments: