Sunday, December 16, 2007

Having fun with some down time

I have been having a lot of fun lately with all the toys I got for Hanukkah. I've been reading my books from Bubbie and Papa, playing with farm animals that Grandma and Grandpa gave me, and watching lights and listening to music on a floor gym and jumperoo Oma and Walter gave me. I especially like my floor gym when I'm getting tired, and the jumperoo is fun, even though it's still a little big for me. The toys on it are fun, and I like watching the flashing lights on the front of it. Mom and Dad say I'll like it even more when my feet reach the floor and I can jump in it. For now, they posted some pictures of all the fun I've been having for you to look at.

Wednesday was another milestone. Mom had to go to a cooking class for work. I couldn't go because she was afraid I'd burn myself, so my friend Janie stayed with me. I've never stayed with anybody but Grandma and Grandpa and Bubbie and Papa before, and it was fun hanging out with one of my friends. I spent most of the time napping, but we had a nice lunch together before I went to sleep, and she had a bottle of Mom's milk ready for me when I woke up. It was fun and I hope I get to see her again soon.

Wednesday night I got to meet more friends at Dad's office holiday party. Dad gets to work with lots of nice people, and he and Mom said the food was yummy. Dad is also celebrating the holidays by fooling around on the Internet. Here's a link to something funny he sent me.

Mom and Dad have been buying and selling lots of stuff on Craig's List this week. Dad says Peepa is next to go up there because she is bad. Today she pulled my dirty diapers out of the pail and scattered them across my bedroom, along with my wipes from the garbage. Mom screamed and Dad ran upstairs. Now she's outside. I hope they don't give my dog away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitch, you make the cutest little Elf! Especially since that's what I've been calling you ever since your first baby hat was a little too big on you! Glad you like the presents! Tell Dad not to get rid of Peepa - remind him that HIS mother didn't throw HIM out.. (ahem).. :)