Monday, December 3, 2007

Mitch and Friends

I've done lots of fun things and have hung out with lots of cool people since we got back from Pennsylvania. For one, I noticed that I have feet! I have been looking at them a lot, which Mom and Dad like. I've also started sticking out my tongue a lot, which makes them laugh. You can see me sticking out my tongue while kicking my new toy in this video.

Wednesday we were welcomed home by Mom's friend, Megan. She is from South Africa and sounds nice when she talks to me. We have some pictures of her visit.

Saturday Mom and Dad took me to breakfast with some of Dad's friends who were visiting from Kentucky, Mike and Tabi. There were lots of other people there too. They gave me a neat Kentucky shirt. One funny thing about breakfast was there were ants swimming in the pancake syrup, which freaked Mom out. Dad told her they are a good source of protein! She said she does not care. I didn't even know ants could swim.

After that, Mom and I went to a cool neighborhood called Travis Heights to see the Art Trail. Different artists were showing their work in homes there, and we thought looking at the houses was just as fun as looking at the art. Our friend Prabhakar and his dog, Yogi, met us there. Prabhakar showed Mom how to use the camera to videotape things, and you can see the results here. Now if we could only figure out how to get edit video and get it from our real videocamera onto the Internet...Dad says that's the next step.

Today Dad had to go back to work, which was sad, and Mom and I had lunch with Zhenya. She thinks I'm cute. She's very smart, I think! She also sounds nice when she talks, because she's from Bulgaria. I hope I can visit all these different places one day.

When Dad came home from work, we took a walk to the library. It was not just any old walk - it was the coldest walk we've taken in Austin. Dad and Mom put a hat on me (which made me look like an elf) and bundled me up in blankets so all that stuck out was part of my face. Once again, they thought it was funny, and they took some pictures of me. They sure laugh at me a lot!

No comments: